Sometimes, when I have so much admin to do that it becomes a little overwhelming, I just decide to bake instead. That’s what I did this weekend 🙂 And also I spent three hours at Knead bakery on Sunday. It was awesome.
Anyway, I made lavender cupcakes. Here’s the recipe in case you want it?
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 113g butter
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp dried lavender flowers (you can dry them out in the sun beforehand, or otherwise in the oven on the day)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (Celsius).
- Line one twelve-cup cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- Put the butter and the lavender in a food processor and process, to make lavender butter.
- Now cream the butter and the sugar together for about 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add half of the flour, and mix well.
- Add the milk and mix again.
- Finally, add the second half of the flour and the baking powder.
- Spoon the mixture into the cups and BAKE 🙂
- Ice, eat and enjoy. yes.