It seems that American food trends are the ones that dominate on the interweb (unless it’s just the sites I visit?) and this one is no exception. We South Africans thought cookie dough was for making cookies, not so? Well, lately I’ve been noticing cookie dough in all sorts of creations online, and most of them are not cookies. I suppose it’s not surprising, considering that cookie dough is one of the most delicious things there is. I mean, baking cookies when I was a kid was fun not so much because of the end product, but because I could munch on the dough. YUM. So here are some recipes from across the web that make cookie dough eating for grownups acceptable.
What do you guys think? Keen to try some of these?
- Cookie Dough Cupcakes from Kevin & Amanda
- Cookie Dough Truffles from the Village Cook
- Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream [picture from vi.sualize.us]
- Cookie Dough Cupcakes from Smells Like Home
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars from My Baking Addiction
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies from Brown Eyed Baker
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake from Thought Chronicle